These Proper Referral Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Proper’s Terms Of Service, to which you agree by using Proper’s Services and entering into the Proper Professional Services Agreement with Proper. To the extent the Proper Terms Of Service or your Proper Professional Services Agreement are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the Proper Referral Program only.
For you to receive a Proper referral credit for referring a new Proper customer:
1. You must have an executed Professional Service Agreement and maintain valid customer account with Proper;
2. The customer you refer must (1) click on your link, (2) complete the Proper signup process and be accepted as a Proper customer with a validly executed Professional Service Agreement. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your link was used to create the account;
3. The referred customer who registered the new account must be a new Proper customer and not an existing or returning customer. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer;
4. The referred customer must pay their first month’s subscription fees; and
5. The referred customer must not cancel their account within the first 90 days.
You will receive a referral credit equal to 50% of the referred customer’s first month’s subscription fees actually paid. The referral credit will not include any amounts paid by a referred customer for back book service fees or any other type of service other than the customer’s first month’s subscription fees actually paid. Referral credits will be automatically applied against your current monthly subscription fees on your statement following the referred customer’s first payment of monthly subscription fees. Referral credits may only be redeemed against your monthly subscription fees. It is valid for one-time use only and is non-refundable.
You may not use referral credits to purchase any other Proper offering and referral credit hold no cash value. Referral credits are issued to a single Proper account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
We may void your referral credits, terminate your eligibility to earn referral credits, or terminate your account, or the accounts of Proper customers members you refer if you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Participate in any scheme to generate additional referral credits that is not in the spirit of this Proper Referral Agreement;
2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
3. Use false names, impersonate customers, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
4. Offer an incentive to others to register new accounts;
5. Violate these terms or any other of Proper’s terms and conditions in any way; or
6. Participate in the Proper Referral Program if doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn and discontinuing the Proper Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Proper.ai website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Proper website, your Proper customer account, or your Proper Referral Program code after the date such changes are posted.
Make a Referral
Email a friend now and cc email@example.com